What you need is...
- A piece of Gauze
- Pre-primer or Nail Polish Remover
- Base Coat
- A Base Colour Nail Polish
- A White Colour Nail Polish
- Top Coat
- A Cotton Stick
French Manicure Technique - Level 1 - Beginner
- Apply base coat on free edges.
- Apply base coat on nail plates.
- Apply pink polish (the base colour) on all nail plates.
- Apply 2nd coat of pink polish if needed.
- Apply white polish on tips of all free edges.
- Place the brush lightly onto the centre of the free edge, creating a square shape using the original shape of the brush.
- Continuously place the brush in a wide U shape, connecting each square.
- Continue applying white polish on the rest of your fingernails, and repeat Step 6 and 7 if the 1st coat was too weak.
- Remove any excess nail polish that has got onto the skin using a cotton stick.
- Apply top coat lightly to avoid digging the white polish.
- Leave nails for at least 30 minutes before touching them.